CANLAN ICE SPORTS | ROMEOVILLE
1581 W Normantown Road, Romeoville IL 60446
League Manager: Tom Hawkins
Parent Volunteer Coaches: These individuals are the true heroes of our league and are required for our individual team entries as well as team entries. Please contact our Programs Department at (416) 412-0404 if you require a volunteer letter to get your PRC done.
Schedules: We have many people who register last minute for the league and in order to ensure the teams are as evenly balanced as possible, we finalize the teams and schedules the same week that the season begins. We appreciate your patience.
Team Entries: Coaches if you are entering a team please contact the Programs Department as we will require a roster. We will send you a roster sheet that will need to be completed and returned prior to your players being allowed to register. This process ensures that we only register those players and goalie on the roster to your team. Team must be full in order to receive the team fee.
Registration Information: When you register online, please indicate in the provided text box the player’s name, DOB, skill level and the friend’s name he/she would like to play with. If you register by phone, you will answer the above questions at the time of registration. Games will be played between 7:00 AM & 7:00 PM starting May 28th. Start times will fluctuate week to week for all divisions. Team information will be emailed to parents the week before the start date. A one week schedule will also be released online the week prior to the start of the season as we receive many late registrations. Please note that we do our best to balance skill levels, and as such, we will only release the first 1-2 weeks of the schedule to start. We will then evaluate and re-balance scheduling for the remainder of the season as we see fit.
Refund Policy: Once registered if a participant is unable to take part in a program due to a medical reason; the participant will need to provide a doctor’s note. The participant will receive a refund, pro-ration will apply and an Administration Fee will not be charged. This must be approved by the Program Manager. If a participant must withdraw due to any other reason a pro-rated credit will be applied to their account and an admin fee of $25 will be charged.
* Missed Class(es) – In the event that a customer is unable to attend a class(es), Canlan Ice Sports regrets that makeup class(es) will not be offered.
* Program Cancellations – Canlan Ice Sports may in its absolute discretion, cancel any program or registration at any time. In the event that a program is cancelled by Canlan, every effort will be made to accommodate the participant in another program. If there is no other programs which are satisfactory to the participant, a full refund will be provided and an Administration Fee will not be charged.
* Restrictions – At Canlan Ice Sports we make a conscientious effort to ensure that all participants are registered in a program that reflects their skill level, commitment and ability. It is recommended that you contact the Programs Team to register in the program that is appropriate for your needs in order to ensure a fun, positive and safe experience.
Team entries must be a complete roster of 9 skaters and 1 goalie to qualify for team rate:
- No team may have more than 11 players and 1 goalie on their roster
- Teams can only dress a maximum of 9 players and 1 goalie each game
- All games played between 7AM and 7PM
- Games played at both Scarborough & Victoria Park locations
- No games on long weekends
- Registration is on first come first serve basis – Space is limited
- Rep divisions consist of AE/A/AA/AAA players
- House League and Select will run as a separate division
- Volunteer coaches must provide a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to first game
- Individuals can request to play with a friend – please make note when you register