| SEASON DETAILS |
- GAME DAY | Tuesdays
- RANGE OF GAME TIMES | 5:00-9:30pm
- START / END DATE | April 9th – May 28th
- DIVISIONS | 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U/16U
- FORMAT | 25 minute Cross-Ice Games
- GUARANTEED GAMES | 16 games – 2 games per day
- INCLUDED with REGISTRATION | 3 ON 3 T-Shirt and Team Jersey
- All Divisions/Cross-Ice Games
- Skaters: $186.00 | Goalies: $89.00
- Registration after April 1st
- Skaters: $209.00 | Goalies: $109.00
TEAM REGISTRATIONS ONLY!
Looking to register for our High School Division? We’d love to have you, but please note that we’re only able to accommodate team registrations for this division.
- GAME DAY | Wednesdays
- RANGE OF GAME TIMES | 6:10-10:50pm
- START / END DATE | April 10th – June 26th
- FORMAT | 30 minute Full-Ice games with officials
- TEAM COMPOSITION | Registered high school players from their respective Fort Wayne high school teams during the 2018-19 season
- 9 – 12 skaters and 1 goalie per team
- GUARANTEED GAMES | 24 games – 2 games per day
- INCLUDED with REGISTRATION | 3 ON 3 T-Shirt
- DIVISION CHAMPIONS | Receive championship T-Shirt and hat / plus a Premium Gift
- TEAM PRICE | $2,500
- Registrations after April 1st, 2019 – $2650
- Only $8 per player for each game based on 13 player roster
- COACHES | Each team must have a USA Hockey and SafeSport Certified coach present for each game
- Coaches submit team roster and line-ups for games
- INCENTIVES |
- Thirsty Penguin gift certificate
- 3 on 3 T-shirt and coaches long sleeve pullover
- EARLY REGISTRATION DATE| February 8th, 2019 until April 1st, 2019
- FINAL ROSTER SUBMISSION DATE | ELITE and HIGH SCHOOL – April 8th, 2019
- COACHES MEETING DATE | April 8th, 2019
- PLAYOFFS | REC – 5/28/19 , ELITE – 6/27/19, HS – 6/26/19
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- All teams will require a minimum of 1 volunteer coach
- All volunteer coaches must provide a criminal background check prior to participating in the league
- All team registrations must be paid in full prior to the first game of the season
- Recreation division: 8U and 10U have automatic changes every 1.5 minutes
- Refund policy: No refunds will be given for withdrawals at any time. If a participant is unable to participate in the league due to medical reasons, he or she will receive a credit (with medical note) towards their next Canlan Ice Sports program, camp or league registration. In the event that a player is unable to attend a game, Canlan Ice Sports regrets that makeup games will not be offered. Canlan Ice Sports also reserves the right to change the date and or the time of the program.
- Parent Volunteer Coaches are required for our teams made up of individuals. Please contact our Program Manager if you are interested in volunteering your coaching services. All coaches must perform a background check and completion of USA Hockey coaching registration and SafeSport compliant.
- Individual Registration Information: To request playing with a friend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request(s) once you have completed your online registration. If you register by phone, you can request this at the time of registration. Canlan will do its best to accommodate friend requests for the Recreation division. Team information as well as the game time for the first week will be emailed to parents prior to the start of the season. Start times may fluctuate week to week for all divisions. Please note that we do our best to balance teams according to skill levels, and as such, we will only release the first few weeks of the schedule to start. We will then evaluate players, re-balance teams (if possible) and post a schedule for the remaining weeks of the season. Please note that changes to team entry rosters will not be made.
- All parents/guardians of registered players are asked to hand in their player waiver and player/parent code of conducts on the first night of play to receive their 3on3 helmet sticker. These stickers are proof that players are registered in our league, referees and league staff reserve the right to remove any player from the ice surface that does not have a valid helmet sticker. A game may be forfeited if any team is found using players/goalies who are not registered in the league and coaches will be subject to further disciplinary action. Please play fair!