FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When and where is the NHL 100 Classic being held? DECEMBER 16TH, 2017 IN OTTAWA @ LANSDOWNE PARK.
- How long does the contest run for? 5 WEEKS. SEPTEMBER 25TH – OCTOBER 31ST.
- How do ASHL players enter the contest? BY SCANNING THIER PUCK BUCK REWARDS CARD. ONE (1) PUCK BUCK = 1 ENTRY.
- Can non-ASHL customers enter the contest? THIS IS FOR ASHL CUSTOMERS ONLY.
- Can players transfer or consolidate Puck Bucks? THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTEST.
- Does the top Puck Buck earner automatically get invited to the Announcement Party? NO. THE MORE PUCK BUCK EARNED INCREASES THEIR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED BUT IT’S ONLY THE 20 PEOPLE SELECTED DURING THE QUALIFYING DRAW ON NOVEMBER 2ND WHO RECEIVE AN INVITE.
- Who is paying for the cost of the NHL 100 Classis Penalty Free Vouchers? ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR THE PENALTY FREE VOUCHERS (I.E. IF WE GIVEAWAY IRISH NACHOS VS. NACHOS) WILL BE COVERED BY THE ASHL NATIONAL BUDGET.
- What do the top Puck Buck earning teams receive? NOTHING. THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTEST.
- Can players fill out a No Purchase Necessary ballot if they don’t have a Puck Buck Rewards Card? TECHNICALLY YES, BUT WE REALLY WANT TO DISCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOUR. PLEASE ASK PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THEIR PUCK BUCK REWARDS CARD FROM PLAYERS BENCH.
- How many No Purchase Necessary ballots can one (1) person receive per visit? TEN (10) IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER PER VISIT.
- Is airfare and hotel included in the prize? YES. BOTH ARE INCLUDED.
- How many nights do players stay in a hotel? THREE (3) NIGHTS ACCOMODATION IS INCLUDED.
- When is the Announcement Party? NOVEMBER 9TH, 2017.
- How many winners per facility? THREE (3) IN TOTAL. ONE (1) WINNER AND TWO (2) ASHL TEAMMATES.
- Are we required to run a reverse draw? YES.
- Are the 20 Qualifiers allowed to bring their teammates to the party? YES. THE MORE THE MARRIER.
- Who is paying for the Announcement Party? THE FACILITY. IT SHOULD BE A COMBINATION OF LSM AND MARKETING DOLLARS.
- When will the Qualifying Draw take place? ON NOVEMBER 2ND, TWENTY (20) PLAYERS FROM EACH FACILITY WILL BE DRAWN AND INVITED TO THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT PARTY ON NOVEMBER 9TH.
- Is there a weekly incentive for F&B servers? THE TOP PUCK BUCK EARNING SERVER RECEIVES A $25 GIFT CARD.
- How will the top 2 facilities be selected this year? TPG LOCATIONS WITH THE LARGEST % INCREASE IN PUCK BUCKS VS. PREVIOUS YEAR DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD.
Can’t find the answer to your question? Enter your question HERE.